This post is purely because ^this line makes me smile. And there maybe no ending to it. No conclusion. No nothing! Just a write-up. Simply because I wanted to write about this. And I wanted this beautiful line featured in my blog. Haha.
Yesterday.. no actually Yester-night. I was up till the wee hours of the morning reading this novel I was glued to so badly that it literally deprived me of the think that I love the most,. sleep. Anyway, so I just "happened" to read this line..Absence makes the heart grow stronger.. And well, relate immediately.
We might have all been in situations where one or the other person who is so darn close to heart goes away from us... leaving us behind to face the harsh realities of life all alone. It maybe anyone. And then we realise how incomplete we are without them, that they actually make their absence felt, that we love them all the more when they go away, that we can never imagine our life without them, that they could come back. But they can't. And all we can do is miss them, and wish life wasn't what it is.
Slowly and gradually we learn to love them less, well not literally, but in a way. We learn to miss them less. We learn to love people we see more often, more. We learn to give way to new opportunities in life. And most of all, we learn to treasure what we have.
Oh and as English IS a funny language,
There's one proverb which is totally contrary to this one ..
Out of sight, out of mind. ;)
Keep smiling everyone.
Love.
and there is another side to this reality
ReplyDeleteout of sight, out of mind :P