Monday, 5 March 2012

And here ends ninth. :)

Ninth class just ended. Yeah, I'm now -soon-to-be-tenthie. :D 
I'm glad this year just ended. It brought with it too many emotions. Those I couldn't handle and those that others couldn't handle in me. It was a roller coaster ride, actually. Too many highs and lows in this year, TOO MANY. 
Let's just start with the beginning. Yes, disaster, it was! Shuffling. Bad start to a new class. No friends. No one you can talk to. Just absolutely NO one except you and your loneliness. New teachers. No previous ones. HELL! Everything was just so irritating! 
To the 'friends forever' in 8th class, I don't know what happened but we just drifted apart. I don't blame you. I don't blame myself. I just blame it on destiny. Maybe we weren't even meant to be friends 'forever' after all. Maybe the definition of 'forever' was different for you all, too like it is for every one. Those who stuck by me, a big hug and an even big thank you to you all. :* Love you till eternity(which literally means a limitless amount of time). Endless love to you people. 
To the new friends (who are now old :P), thank you for being what you are. Thank you for being with me through the class I literally dreaded and I hope that we will be friends 'forever' (Forever meaning what it really does. :*) You guys made me realize that any difficult time can be gone through if you have people who stick by you and trust you. One thing, bad times tend to continue like, forever. :| But 9th didn't. And I'm glad. :) Cheers to all we've been through and come out of! :) 
Then came first term. Another disaster. I choose not to talk about it. 
Second term proved to be much, much, muchhhh more better than whatever it ever intended to be! 
THE SPORTS DAY. Such memories I can't ever forget in my life. 
Starting from 'Jitna ganda din hai...' to 'Aaa gaya noddy' - We did it all. We went bonkers. I'm glad we did. :D I'm glad we did everything that we did. I regret absolutely nothing that I have done. The 3 days of matches, of cheering for our house - RED HOUSE, of making other houses jealous of the fact that we ARE the best. From challenging my class teacher and then to losing the bet. :( From losing the throw-ball match for my house, to cheering for the handball team. Red v/s white. - EPIC! White house teachers :* I love you people anyway. ;) 
And RED HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 The teachers. :') :* The prize distribution ceremony. Haha. Funny thing it was. Some amazing moments and a picture I will forever cherish. :) 
20th December 2011. :) 
And the the nail-biting tension for the finals. It's all over in 10 days.
And that's just about it. 
9th has taught me a lot of things - those that I'll never forget.. I'm glad I'm out of it now. 
A new class, A new way to look at things!
All the best to every one for the new session. 
And don't forget - It's okay to be sad until you don't forget to be happy. Keep smiling. :) 

Ciao. 

4 comments:

  1. awww.. this is soooooo cute!! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :*

      Delete
  2. Avneet Puri8:29 pm

    Arshiaaa..It's soo beautifully writen :)
    Nowdays, I'm suffering from the disease "NOSTALGICNESS" :P
    The feeling of relaxation u get after completing the world's shittiest class (n I mean it)is sumthing outta dis world..Anyways,All is well dat ends well :D
    Tc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely is, Avneet. And thanks for the praise. :)
      By the way, I believe 'All's well that ends.'
      LOL :)
      Take care, you too. :*

      Delete