On-set of the holidays where I can absolutely do nothing. So I just sit in front of the television and randomly switch channels. I just happen to turn on channel [v] and happen to listen to Amitabh Bachchan's tribute to Rabindranath Tagore's 'Ekla Chalo Re'.
It so happens that this song has been one of my all-time-favourites. Nothing can beat the calmness and the motivation that this song provides at the very same time. It is just too inspirational. (It inspired me to write this post, too. ;) ) The meaning in itself is so encouraging - When you find yourself surrounded by evil luck and no one is willing to stand by you, WALK ALONE. Open thy mind and walk alone. :)
It's too awesome a song not to be listened to. :) Here's the video -
Much love.

yaar aapke blogs toh :*
ReplyDeletend well evn i lou this song!!
pehli baar toh leena ma'am ka krwaya hua koi son achha lga tha :P
Blogs nahi blog-posts Shar! :P
DeleteHahahaha. Sayee baat ae. ;)
And thank you :)
Beautiful Song Indeed!
ReplyDelete'If no one is willing to stand by you,
Walk alone ' :D
Truly. :)
Delete